Wednesday 27 April 2011

Mo's and Zo's Carnival Hop

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well and happy and spent a beautiful relaxing Easter holiday! I surely did! Sorry for not having been around to comment on your beautiful creations during the past week or so, I shall do my best and catch up with my visits.
I didn't have much crafting time this week but I really wouldn't want to miss the fabulous theme at Digital Pencil Too challenge blog- CARNIVAL!!!! Well, how does that sound? I really wanted to make something special but, really this lack of time is killing me. So, I put together this colorful card I colored last night...lol and ... hope you like it!



So, here's the thing- and I quote from the challenge blog (I guess these are Ms Pat's words:):

"Zoe from Make it Crafty and Mo from Mo’s Digital Pencil, came together to share the delight and fun of The Carnival. To help celebrate this week's challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog, Zoe's and Mo's fabulously talented teams have joined forces for one MASSIVE blog hop to give us more than a little creative inspiration...."

The prizes are magnificent for those participating in this blog hop so make sure you take a look on the challenge blog page and follow the requirements there in order to enter the drawings. There are some fabulous cards from the DT ladies you surely wouldn't want to miss! There is still time - about 15 hours from what I can see- plenty of time to collect letters and have fun on the way!

For my card I digitally masked (gosh, that was a bit tough) one Mo Manning image- Abby celebrating and one Make it Crafty image- Circus Tent. I really had a lot of fun coloring and I shall try and make more scenic cards in the future although I'm not an expert in coloring. But they are such fun to make!

Recipe:
Stamps: Mo Manning - Abby celebrating and Make it Crafty - Circus Tent
Coloring medium: Promarkers and chalks
DP: Echo Park- digital
Dies: Magnolia Doohikeys- flower
Misc: ribbon, pearls, button from stash, tickets - computer generated, dimensional glaze on the balloons, ultrafine glitter, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley

Challenges:
Bronte and Bella's Challenge (Mo's Digital Pencil) -  Carnival. 
Partytime Tuesdays -  Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Buttons and Bows
Stamping Scrapping Central -  Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by The Rainbow.
Paper Sundaes Use at least 2 from: Sparkle, Pearls, Die Cuts and the Colour Yellow! 
Stamptacular Sunday -  At least 5 layers 
Crafty Purple Frog -  Texture & ribbon.


Thank you so much for popping in and wish you a delightful week!
Hugz,

22 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card Iulia, lovely bright cheerful colours. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Hugs Hazel xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Such a pretty card. You always do such wonderful jobs on your cards.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wonderful card, the colouring is amazing.

Dobra said...

Bardzo piękna karteczka, posiadasz wspaniałe stempelki , które pięknie malujesz.

Dorcas said...

Yup! Totally gorgeous! Love the balloon girl in front, she's perfect for the theme. Perfectly colored and displayed!
Thanks for joining us at MO's. By the way, stay tuned in the coming weeks we have some fab news to share.:-)

Tracy Valure said...

Iulia, this is sooooo very pretty! I just love the colors in your Tent, they are so vibrant and fun!! Great job and wonderful scene!
Tracy Valure

Anonymous said...

This is special, love the bright colours and fab job digitally masking, would not know where to start!
Helen x

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous carnival card you made. lovely bright colours and the images go together perfectly! great colouring as well! Great detail of the tickets!
hugs, Marlies

Annette said...

Ooooh I love that ribbon, it's fab, and really goes so well with the image and circus theme. Love those colourful papers too, it all matches so well. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in our challenge "Anything Goes".

Hope to see you back at Party Time Tuesdays next week.

Jenn

Elaine L. said...

Wow! What a perfect combination of colors, images and embellishments you've used on this! That bow is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Alice said...

wow! your coloring is absolutely amazing, Iulia! what a gorgeous card! love love it!

Pat said...

Iulia, honey!! This is gorgeous!! I love your bright colors...and this Mo Manning image is just perfect for Zoe's background tent!! Your coloring is stunning. I'm lovin' it!! I'm so tickled to see you again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is wonderful! LOL We both did the tent with a character on the left. Great minds think alike. hee hee Your coloring is amazing and I loved scrolling through your posts. So glad you commented on my blog so I could find you. You now have a new follower too. Hugs!

Rene said...

This is AMAZING! It is colored so beautifully...I thought it was a picture at first because it is so rich and vivid and perfect! Fantastic...good luck with the challenge!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Wow... I didn't know anyone could color like this. Just incredible the vibrancy of this card. You left no detail un turned. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us this week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
Hugs,
Kristin

Barb said...

Hi Lulia, Thank you for your recent "visit" to my blog, I so appreciate you stopping by. Ü
Luv your card, so cheerful. Enjoyed your photography, such beautiful scenery.
Thanks for sharing.
Barb in Texas

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!!

Kendra

Outi said...

Amazing card, love the playful colours!

Outi x

Nina said...

Ohlala, this card is utterly stunning!!! Great colours and details and the motiv is fantastic coloured. Love the DP!

Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week :)
Nina

Fiona said...

wow this is fabulous!! Love the bright colours and the image is just stunning!! Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week.

fi

ddazzled71 said...

I just love the fun bright colours and feel of this beautiful card. Thanks so much for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

Danie - PTT Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...