Friday 11 November 2011

Just Magnolia DT- A Gift for you

Hi again! This is my 3rd card in two days, not that bad, says I:). I made a window card for our new challenge at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar;
We have a color challenge this week, so you will have to make sure your card has mainly black/grey, red and white  on it before submitting it to the blue frog on the challenge blog.

Although it might look simple to you, this was not the easiest card to make. I had to cut through all those layers of papers, not all at once, and believe me, they were quite some. Plus I did some paper piecing with some huge old scissors, as all my other 10 (lol) were somewhere well placed all together...lol. Hope someday when I'll be looking for my glasses (which I don't have yet)  I shall find them all. 
Here's my card:



And the inside:


Supplies:
Medium: copics/promarkers
DP: digital- have no idea where it came from- let me know if you guys do:)
Embellies; poinsettias, pearls and metal corner from Wild Orchid Crafts , ribbon from The Ribbon Girl;
Dies: Marianne Design fir tree and snowflakes, nestabilities circles (grand and scalopped)
Sentiment: digital from Whimsy Stamps

So, let's get crafting with black/grey, red and white. It was a real challeenge for me as I usually do more colorful but I like a bit different too:)
Since you are here, I invite you all to enter my CANDY!!!. It's been a great year since I started blogging and wanted to thank all of you for your continuous support! Mwahhh!

Big hugs,

33 comments:

Catherine said...

This is simply gorgeous Iulia ! I love the sentiment... Hugs and love from Catherine

Madge H. said...

Absolutely Beautiful Julia, The Sentiment is perfect - Love it!

yvon said...

This is really gorgeous Julia, what a piece of art.
Hugs, yvon

Mascha Zimmerman said...

What a lovely card, the design is fabulous! Bye Mascha

Berry said...

This is stunning Iulia she is one of my fave new Tildas and I love the poinsettias hugs rebekah xx

Pam said...

Iulia...this is gorgeous. I love the paper, your coloring of Tilda and the paper piecing!
Hugs,
Pam:)

Karen said...

WOW! What a work of art....gorgeous!

Peggie said...

Beautiful card. Love Tilda's dress. The opening is gorgeous.

Christina C. said...

Once again, I am in awe!!!!!!!!!!
What a magnificent work of art you created here. I adore this sweet Tilda and you have showcased her to perfection!!!!!! Truly STUNNING!!!

Dena said...

Oh girl! This is just perfect!!!!! How cute is she with her paper pieced dress?!!!! Love it!!! Those poinsettia papers are very pretty!
Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

Julia this is just magical and stunning!!!!! Love your design and colors too!!!!! Fabulous job again!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ,love the window cutout, great idea
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card this is! Beautiful design and layout and I love that pretty poinsettia paper. Love Tilda's paper pieced dress also! Wonderful work Iulia! Have a great weekend! hugs, Angela

Pen to Paper said...

WOW!!!!! This is stunning!!!! Your coloring is beautiful and the DPs and color scheme you've selected: GORGEOUS!!! Honestly, it's truly beautiful!!!

Hugs,

Jackie

Rene said...

You just take my breath away with your beautiful layouts! And Tilda, of course, looks gorgeous!!!
Rene :D

Gretha said...

this is so gorgeous Julia, the background is wonderful. The dress of Tilda is lovely.
Hugs Gretha

Unknown said...

Julia, your Christmas card is beautiful! I love the paper you used, and all the special details. Tilda is colored so pretty! Hugs! Leah Ann

Sandy said...

Your little boy is so cute lulia! I will keep him anytime!!! Your card is delightful. You always do gorgeous art work lulia!
sandy

Suzan L said...

Hi Iulia, What a gorgeous card!! I love how you paper pieced Tilda's dress and all the embellishments that you have added to the card.
Hugs,
Suzan

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation, fab paper piecing and great sentiment!
Helen x

Shelby said...

Everything about this is beautiful! Great job

Shelby

Cami said...

Gorgeous card, Iulia! The DP is so pretty and the sentiment inside with cute stockings hanging is beautifully colored. Love how you paper-pieced Tilda's dress and your sparkly silver embellies! Gorgeous!
Hugs, Cami

Imke said...

Gorgeous card and i LOVE Tilda´s paper pieced dress. It´s lovely.

Brandi said...

This is beautiful! Love the window opening! :)

Norma said...

Iuli, your card is stunningly gorgeous. Love cards with black and white part of the colour combo. This angel Tilda is so adorable--am in the middle of colouring her too. Beautiful job in your colouring of her and love her paper-pieced dress looks wonderful (big scisscor?..yikes). Love the window and beautiful sentiment.
Hugs,
Norma
3 cards in 2 days! Kudos!

CraftyC said...

Your card is again gorgeous Lulia. I love the beautiful embellishments you have added, so pretty!
Clairexx

Renkata said...

ooo wow this is such a pretty card.
Amazing papers.

Jean said...

Oh my Iulia, this Christmas card is so gorgeous.. love the cutout and the inside and outside.. the quote is so sentimental and your Tilda is just as precious as can be, LOVE her socks!!! and her hair color is so adorable.. the flowers are grand and love the pp, is the silver a tin? looks like it... A beautiful card.
Hugs, Jean

Monique said...

That is so beautifull !!!

Hugs Monique

Ani said...

Beautiful card!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous as always Iulia!!!! Love the design..

Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

What a stunning card! So much detail! I love how you've coloured her dress and cut her out.
Beautiful!
Darah

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...