Wednesday 14 December 2011

Candy Winners


Hello everybody! 
Thank you all who entered my candy and left so many beautiful words for me. I'm so happy I can thank at least some of you for making life on blogland so beautiful! I know time is of the essence these days so you being around means so much more. I only wish I could thank all of you with a little something. Well, till I become rich...he he... here are my three winners as picked by Random.org:

My 1st winner who gets a 6 $ voucher to spend on Mo's Digital Pencil  shop! is:


....Kelly Neis!!! Congratulations sweetie, hope you'll enjoy coloring Mo's gorgeous images!

My 2nd winner  who receives a 10 £ gift voucher  to spend at Lili of the Valley is:


....Shandie H! Congratulations sweetie, let me know of your details as soon as you see this:)

-My 3rd winner who receives a 25 £ voucher to Bunny Zoe's Crafts is:


...and the lucky girl is... Marjorie!!! Cogratulations hon! Have a great time shopping!

I shall contact the winners in  minute, please Shandie let me know of your details.

Thank you all who entered my candy! Have a happy week!

Hugs,

11 comments:

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations lucky ladies!!!

greatings, karin

Sudha said...

Congos to all the winners.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

xxxtglxxx said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marjorie said...

Wow Iulia...thank you so much I am one of your lucky winners...I can't believe it..Wow,Wow,Wow...Christmas has come early!! You were very generous hun..wishing you another fantastic year..THANK YOU once again mwah!! Oh and Congratulations to the other two lucky girls..well done!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Dorcas said...

Congratulations everyone!!

Rania K. said...

Congratulations lucky ladies!!! Have fun with your candies!!!

Nina said...

congrats to all winners
:-) Nina

Pendra said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks hon for the chance!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra

Tracey said...

Congrats to all the winners!
xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance hunni
ladies enjoy your prize, congrats
have a great weekend to all
hugs angelique

Rene said...

Congrats winners and thank you for the chance! Have a wonderful holiday season!!!!
Rene :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...