Thursday 29 December 2011

Favourite Mo project for 2011!

Hi there my dear friends! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and your batteries are fully charged now and ready for a new year abounding in wonderful things!
This is our last challenge for 2011 at Mo's Digital Pencil Too and we have something special in mind for you. All you have to do in order to be eligible for 5$ shopping spree in Mo's store is to share with us your favourite Mo project you made in 2011. As simple as that.
I have lots of favorite cards but I chose this one because it's somehow special and a bit different than my usual style.

Recipe:
Stamp: Mo Manning: Dare
Coloring medium: copics/promarkers
DP: K&Co and Prima- Botanical, the golden globe is from a greeting  card
Embellishments: compass from stash, meatl corner from WOC, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon, gold dew drops from Robin's Nest
Misc: stickles, DI (antique linen and vintage photo), nestie labels 8
Sentiment: Mo Manning- came along with the image

Since I found it so hard to narrow down my favourite Mo projects, I thought maybe a top 5 would be also welcome; so here are my top Mo cards for 2011:
 

 




 Hope you like my selection:)
Thank you  everyone for visiting my blog today and over the past year; wish you all a wonderful 2012 with lots of accomplishments and especially  great health for you and your loved ones!
Big hugs,

20 comments:

Renkata said...

Stunning selection.

Cheryl said...

I don't know if I could pick just one either. All of these are just gorgeous!


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

Christina C. said...

My goodness, Iulia, these are all glorious works of art!
Looking forward to more of your magnificent creations in 2012!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Dorcas said...

Oh these are all so gorgeous!! But I do think you should have included Heidi!!

Vicky said...

WOW...these are all gorgeous sweetie there is no way I could pick 1 fave from these, they are all sooooooo amazing!! Love them all hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

Ooops forgot to add wishing you all the best for 2012, hope special things come your way.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Debbie said...

All of your cards are my favorite so I am glad you posted more than one... I enjoyed seeing them again.

Hugs
Debbie

Marlies said...

You've made a gorgeous choice Iulia! I love all of them! I'm glad I don't have to make a choice out of them!
I wish you and your family a very happy new year and thanks for your visits this last year. hugs, Marlies

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

When I see this list, I know again why I love to come to your blog. Your style is just beautiful end unique. I agree with your first card as the top card. Everyting about that one is right. The paper the embellisments and the image with your chosen colors.
I wish you and your love ones all the best for 2012.
I hope that you get, as you said, more time for crafting, because you have so much talent.
Big hug, Marianne

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous cards, Iulia! Every one of your creations is so amazing that it would be impossible to pick a favorite! Love the ones you chose to highlight! I look forward to working with you in 2012! Happy New Year!

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Iulia, what an amazing collection of cards. All are stunning.

Donna x

coops said...

wow these are all fantastic iulia.love the images and your colouring is amazing ;D

xx coops xx

Kathy Bradley said...

I love all of your cards and I love all of Mo's images - how does one choose!

Marjorie said...

Wow hun!! These are all so stunning.. love your travel card...not a flower to be seen..lol!! really inspirational!! Wishing you and your family Health and Happiness for the year coming 2012 xx
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Pat said...

Like? More like LOVE!!! Oh Iulia...I am so thrilled that you came on board this year...your work is truly stunning! And this is just a small sampling of your brilliance! I swear, Mo's images seem tailor made for you and your style of cardmaking! I remember each and every one of these...I loved 'em then...and i love them even ore now!!! Brilliant!! Here's to a fabulous New Year...of friendship and fun...and peace and happiness...and lots and lots of coloring!! Hugs. Pat Frank

vickisunshine said...

Gorgeous selection, all beautifully made - all your work is beautiful.
Happy New year.
Hugs
Vicki x

Unknown said...

All your projects are spectacular!!!!!! Happy New year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!

Elly P said...

Gorgeous collection of cards julia!
Wishing you and your family all good things for 2012.

hugs
Elly P
x x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I can see why these are your favourites Julia - they are all stunning - I love them all!
Wishing you a very happy 2012.
Sylvia x

ednamburgess said...

All so very nice, but can't help love the little boy playing his drum to the howling dog. (Shall I play for you). I would like to receive your blog but don't see where to sign up for it. Can you help me? Edna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...