Thursday 21 June 2012

Birthday Card for a 2 year old


Hi there sweet gals! We have a MASCULINE theme this week at Mo's Digital Pencil Too, just in time for my nephew's birthday , so a card made with a recipient in mind. I find these harder to make as I always give a lot of thought about how to personalize it. 
Our little Stefi  is a future soccer champ, everybody is amazed at how talented he is at just 2. So I chose to add a ball near this gorgeous Mo image and a big ball to stand against. 
In the inside I added some photos I made while he was wearing his father's football shoes to match the front image.
Hope you like it and I surely hope my nephew will too, if not now maybe within a few years:)


And the pics:




Materials I used:
Image: MO manning- Daddy's Shoes
soccer ball- freebie, no idea where right now
Medium; promarkers/ copics
Papers: Echo Park
Embellies: buttons from stash
Sentiment: computer generated

Hope you will join us for our masculine challenge at Mo's! Please take a look at the beautiful cards my team mates have made for us this week; especially when it comes to boy cards I think a little inspiration is always welcome:)
Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
PS. If any of you has a solution on how to retrieve my followers' list, please let me know. It =kind of disappeared...

Hugs,

14 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Iulia, that is just amazing! And as for the picture of your nephew in the big shoes....priceless!
Hugs
Jane

KandA said...

This is a really super card. I love the image and the way you've used it against the big football. Your nephew is sure to love it.

Irene said...

OOOH Iulia what a fantastic and super cute card you made for this little guy.....will watch out if there is a super soccer player named Stefi in .......15 years maybe????

Hugs, Irene

Gram's Treasures said...

What a delight...both inside and out! Beautiful work.
Joyce xx

Carla S. said...

This is really an amazing card, Iulia! I love the soccer ball shape and all the wonderful details inside and out! The photos are darling and so is the perfectly colored little image!

Dorcas said...

Wow Girl! You never cease to amaze me!! Brilliant work!

Vicky said...

Totally adorable hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Alina said...

Iulia, ce sa spun? E superba, e preferata mea saptamana asta, ce idee grozava ai avut!
asa o alint eu pe fetita mea, Stefi (o cheama de fapt Stefanie), sunt innebunita dupa numele asta! felicitari nepotelului pentru ziua de nastere!
hugs, Alina

Christina C. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE, Iulia! Love the photos and the magnificently colored image...sooo precious!

Debbie said...

What a perfect card for your nephew, who I might add is adorable.

Hugs
Debbie

Tracy said...

WOW! The card design is amazing Iulia! That image couldn't have been any more perfect for the photos you included. I love the big soccer ball as the background. Fantastic! Hugs!

Fabiola said...

c'est craquant et si charmant, biz

Pat said...

Oh Iulia...did I ever laugh when I saw those photos of Stefi! He's adorable in those big shoes!! hehe! Love the soccer ball background! How fun...your little nephew is gonna love this!! Hugs. Pat FRank

Paola ♥ said...

Your card is absolutely stunning!
Wonderful details and your coloring is amazing!

Hugs
Paola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...