Wednesday 27 June 2012

Straight from the heart at DP2


Hello my lovelies! We're having a special theme for you this week at Mo's Digital Pencil Too:
Straight from the heart!
It's up to you how to interpret this; you can either use a heart somewhere on your card, simply go for a more romantic theme, such as "love", of course:) or both!
My card today features the adorable little Valentine Nessa you can find here in Mo's old store:



Yes, I know, there're too many hearts on my card. No idea where my head was when putting this together:)) I was a little uninspired. I'm sure you will find better ideas than I did; I'm making lots of summer cards at the moment and I couldn't focus on a "heart" theme.

I didn't add a sentiment this time. I just let those hearts tell the story...lol.
Here's an inside view:


Materials I used on my card:
Image: Mo Manning- Shy Valentine Nessa
Embellishments: WOC flowers, charm from Bunny Zoe
Dies: Cheery Lynn Heart to Heart  Doily, nestabilities classic circle, Magnolia Doohikeys Heart swirl and Magnolia DooHickey Bloomy Tag, paper lace from The Glitter Pot

If you're looking for some inspiration please visit my teamies blogs, starting from the challenge blog here ; you won't be disappointed! And... don't forget to leave some love on the way!

Thanks for coming by today! It's always great to hear from you!

Hugs your way,


17 comments:

Debbie said...

Well Iulia, Yes, lots of hearts, but perfectly placed I might add, so to me, it is just another one of your gorgeous creations.

Hugs
Debbie

Fabiola said...

oh la la mais qu'elle est belle, j'adore, biz

KandA said...

This is just lovely. I like the layout and that gorgous Mo Manning image is coloured perfectly xx

Ann-Marie said...

This is just beautiful. I love the shape of the card and your beautifully coloured image. Love how you've outlined her too. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Dorcas said...

Love this Iulia! A work of "heart"! lol Really lovely!

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Iulia, you take my breath away each time I visit - stunning.
Hugs
Jane

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Iulia! I love the color combo and all the hearts! Wonderful coloring of the adorable image!

Pat said...

Whoohoo...your card is fabulous, girlfriend! And one can never have too many hearts or embellies on a card! I love the colors you used! And your coloring is stunning...I love it!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous hon. Love the colours, the hearts, oh all of it really lol x

Alina said...

draguta felicitare, Iulia, frumoase culori! ce bine ca mai ai tu link-ul la vechiul shop, ca nu-l gaseam pe ´´Tin Man´´, acum l-am gasit!
te pup, weekend placut!

Shelby said...

Beautifully intricate design! Adore the reds and the purples together and of course your coloring is fantastic.

Shelby

Tracy said...

This is a super sweet card Iulia. :-) Now you can't have TOO many hearts. LOL it's a beautiful card. Hugs!

Cathy said...

Oh Iulia, I love the card just the way you designed it. The heart overlaying the front of the inner layer and solid with the back, awesome!!!All of the colors and dp's go so perfectly with the image as always. Love the bakers twine with the charm. I think it is perfect.

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Jude said...

Hi Iulia, Gorgeous card and lovely colours.
Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog and I am now following your wonderful creations also.

Hugs
Judex

Marjorie said...

Oh my word!! This is so beautiful hunnie...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Whimcees said...

Hello!

What a wonderful card! I love the red and purple - a favorite color combination! Love this creation!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...