Thursday 20 December 2012

Fave Mo Card for 2012

Hi everyone! It's time for our last challenge for 2012 at Mo's Digital Pencil Too and this time we would like you to look back at your creations and choose your favorite with a Mo image on of course and show it to us...again:) I know it's hard to choose, I just picked one which just  stuck with me, maybe because I love summer and warmth perhaps even more than the magic of winter and Christmas. So this is my favorite card for 2012:




Here's the link to my post, in case someone is interested in details. I just love this card!:)

I also have a new card to share with you. I kept this one simple in coloring, no shade or anything, these are cards I made the last minute and must admit I chose some images which required as little coloring as possible:)


Card recipe: 
Images- Digital stacked papers from Digital Scrap Boutique
Coloring medium: copics
Embellishments: flowers/WOC and IAM Roses, bells/Cart Us, ribbon/Ribbon Girl, bird,snowflake/stash


That's it from me today! Look forward to see your favorite Mo cards/projects for 2012! I know we'll all be blown away with beauty!
Please take a minute to look at the gorgeous cards of my teammates. They really had a hard time choosing their faves as well but all their cards are just amazing!
Thank you for your visit!
Big hugs to all!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and stunning cards, I so love the summer card you made, so full of detail, colour and inspirations...thanks for dropping bye my blog and your lovely comment...I have joined your beautiful blog as a new follower...luv annie


http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Martina said...

I would not call your new card simple!! ;) And I really love it!!!
But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your most Favourite Mo card of 2012! This one is really stuninng!!!! But all your cards are....
Hugs,
Martina

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are wonderful Julia, I just adore your creations, kate x

Mojca said...

Waw I love your cards and these two are so preety. Hugs! MOjca

Tracy said...

Wonderful choice Iulia although I can't imagine how in the world you narrowed it down. I really do love the quilled flower and the new card is really gorgeous in it's simplicity. Hugs!

Vicky said...

Two beautiful card Iulia...and wishing you a Merry Christmas too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mau xx said...

Both gorgeous cards lulia, and the new one is so pretty, it didn't need lots of colour and shading. you excel at everything you create.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...