Thursday 7 February 2013

Anything Goes at Mo's DP2

Hi everyone! We're having our monthly 
challenge this Tuesday at Digital Pencil Too, so time to be creative no strings attached with a Mo image on, of course:)

I made a summery card; I had this image precolored and an extremely busy week; although I had in mind a Valentine card with a fab new Mo Manning image, this one would do for now. Perhaps next week will be a better one for me and my creative side:):




Those papers are glossy and I had a hard time taking a good pic; though it looks lovely in flesh. The sentiment is in Romanian, says "Happy Birthday!" I didn't have in mind a particular recipient for this one, I just realize I have just a few birthday cards and I always need more.

Card supplies:
Image: Mo Manning- Lacie
Coloring medium: copics/promarkers
Embellishments:  flowers and brad/Wild Orchid Crafts and IAM Roses,  pearls/Bunny Zoe, ribbon and sunglasses/stash
Die cutting: Magnolia Doohikeys- grass border and flower, nestabilities- fancy tags, punched leaves

Now, before you start working on this week's challenge project , please take a moment and visit Mo's Digital Pencil challenge blog to see what we have prepared for you, I'm sure you won't be dissappointed. Then, don't forget to color up at least one Mo Manning image in order to be in the draw for the 5$ shopping spree at Mo's store.


Thank you all for coming by today! Take good care!
Hugs, 

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

oh la la ce qu'elle est chou et tellement fun, biz

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Lovely to see such a cheerfyll card. It gives me the feeling of Summer. And we all looking forward to have summer I think.
Love the colors and the background of your image.
Hugs Marianne

Jane said...

What a lovely bright summery card.
Hugs
Jane

Debbie said...

Iulia, once again some eye candy for me. Love the pinks and greens, and those little sunglasses are just adorable. Leave it to you to always find the perfect touches. Beautiful as always.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S.Thanks for the translation, I was going to ask what that said.

Cathy said...

Iulia, this is gorgeous as always :) and I love the little sunglasses, too cute. Beautiful coloring as always and love the embellishments and your sentiment tag sets it off perfectly.

Dianne said...

Really lovely card, coloring stunning and the background amazing love it..

Chris said...

Adorable image and beautiful card.

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous card Iulia! Love the bright colours, the grass die cut and...those sunglasses embelliss are toooo cool!

Hugs, Franz.

Tracy said...

So cute! Those little sunglass embellies are adorable. :-) Lots of fun Iulia colors. Hugs!

Pat said...

Hey honey!! I'm sorry you've had such an exhausting week...maybe you need to factor in some afternoon naps like I do! hehe! Your card is so cheery and bright...I completely love it! Such fun papers and I love those adorable sunglasses! hehe! Hugs. Pat

karen said...

So beautiful lulia, you use such gorgeous colours really stunning xx hugs, Karenxxx

Anja said...

Iulia, hun, you are my queen of embellishments (and cards, of course)! The sun glasses are too cute and there is so many mor to spot on your stunning card - as always I love everything about it!♥
Hugs, Anja

Kim Bell said...

Sweetie!
This card is just beautiful. I love this image. Your details are just amazing.

Hugz
Kim

Hélène said...

A lot of details I love it! miam!
Hugs Helene from Quebec!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...